About Abdel

Moustafa, I know you have problems fitting in, our Western society doesn't always understand you. That's why I made this game for you, so we can open the debate about the how's and why's of muslims. Much love <3.

Mustafa, Holy Warrior

This is what several people had to say about it:

1UP.com - "Shocking realism, shocking special effects. I sympathize a lot more with our muslim brothers since playing this game."

IGN - "Rith managed to provide us insight in a different world and gave us understanding of an abstract phenomenon. He joins the ranks off the leading game producers like, Will Wright, with this game.

PC Gamer UK - "Now that we have a better insight on how muslims think and do we can finally solve the problems accompanied with the mass imigration. Is there any other game out there that has, ánd great gameplay ánd such a solid message?"

• Like 2

This kid doesn't know talent when he sees it.

Rith is everyones favorite poster on diplo fool. It's like Christmas every time he posts.

So a retarded attempt at hatemongering about muslims is considered talent? ::) Please. This guy isn't just a troll. He's a retarded pre-pubescent crack child with mental issues and no sense of humor. People like him make me think fondly of euthanasia.

You're so retarded.

K.

EDIT: I almost wish he would bring this crap into the Thinking Cap so Eagle or ABDel can banhammer.

So you and all of your posts basically saying you want to have sex with girls that are like 12 isn't worse than this? While it is very disrespectful it's Rith's type of funny and it is a bit extreme but he is still one of the most hilarious people on this forum.

FOOLS, TKOV IS SOARING, WE 6V6 THIS GAME ALLah THE TIME

Also, whenever it says game over press ctrl and it will instantly revive you and I think throw you forward into the game. Probably a cheat rith put in the game to test it and forgot to take it out. ;)

That you are not ;)

No, no, never alone. They're all here with me even in their death. Their pretty white faces, distorted by the embalming process, staring at me from the walls, their little angelic voices ringing in my head. Never alone. Never again.

That you are not ;)

No, no, never alone. They're all here with me even in their death. Their pretty white faces, distorted by the embalming process, staring at me from the walls, their little angelic voices ringing in my head. Never alone. Never again.

THE FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

what the fuck is wrong with you?! :-\

That you are not ;)

And I thought I was alone. They think they're haunting me, the little cunts, but they don't realize how much their voices inspires me to go back to the parks again :D

I would jump on

The Feanor Hate wagon.

But its just not cool anymore.

I think feanor pulls off the ima creepy russian child molester thing until it is flogged to a bloody pulp with many dead horses nearby.

A non-forum/posting game sounds like a topic for the Entertainment section.

What to do with a mod who restickies a topic unstickied by both an admin and a global moderator who doesn't even know where topics should go?

I think the admin and global mod must be doin it rong

Honestly, this thread has nearly as many views as the Battleship sticked thread that has been around for a year and a half.

I can't believe I have to spell this shit out for you. But I will, because I feel like this is all misinterpeted. First of all, let me start by saying this is not a personal attack on Abdel. I'm sorry to see he's such a bad sport, I PM'd him with the following message (yet he refuses to show up): This game was made to typify the ridiculous, I don't believe that muslims are blooddrinking, wifebeating, airplane jacking hypocrites. This is an image however a lot of muslims have to deal with in today's society. Of course it was a long shot to get a discussion going about this. This game was made to show the absurdity of that image. (It was something along this line, fix the goddamn outbox)

If you feel offended by it, it's your bad. Don't you think that there aren't things that offend me on this forum? There are plenty and stupidity is definitely one of them. But I can deal with it, that's what you do when you see something that you don't like, you go and try to cope with the situation. That's how we've managed to live in free societies, where everyone has different opinions and lifestyles. Also, satire anyone? If you can't mock the moderators and admins, then why even bother running a forum. Your opinions and views are not the definition of the right one - nor are mine.

Third, and foremost, I'm not a racist. I don't hate christians, muslims, gays, straights, white or blacks. The only people I do hate are the jews. Oh wait, I don't.

At least they can take a joke.

I can't believe I have to spell this shit out for you. But I will, because I feel like this is all misinterpeted. First of all, let me start by saying this is not a personal attack on Abdel. I'm sorry to see he's such a bad sport, I PM'd him with the following message (yet he refuses to show up): This game was made to typify the ridiculous, I don't believe that muslims are blooddrinking, wifebeating, airplane jacking hypocrites. This is an image however a lot of muslims have to deal with in today's society. Of course it was a long shot to get a discussion going about this. This game was made to show the absurdity of that image. (It was something along this line, fix the goddamn outbox)

If you feel offended by it, it's your bad. Don't you think that there aren't things that offend me on this forum? There are plenty and stupidity is definitely one of them. But I can deal with it, that's what you do when you see something that you don't like, you go and try to cope with the situation. That's how we've managed to live in free societies, where everyone has different opinions and lifestyles. Also, satire anyone? If you can't mock the moderators and admins, then why even bother running a forum. Your opinions and views are not the definition of the right one - nor are mine.

Third, and foremost, I'm not a racist. I don't hate christians, muslims, gays, straights, white or blacks. The only people I do hate are the jews. Oh wait, I don't.

At least they can take a joke.

Have I ever complained? Shut the fuck up.

I think Abdel is mad.. I would go u mad but.... yeah.

Since when does not responding to something mean you're mad?

I'm not mad, it was my mistake. My mistake for giving Rith my picture, my name, or even simply talking to him. I'm not going to blame him for something that I'm at fault for.

So I'm fixing my mistake, and thats why I'm not responding to Rith's messages. Just as he has the right to pull this shit with me, I have the right to ignore him. fair enough?

• 5 years later...

Did anyone save the Mustafa game?

I remember at school showing it to my friend and he started playing it in his IT class and soon enough the entire class was playing it.

God bless Rith ;_;

But Abdel, you're mad? Surely you have to be mad? U MAD BRAH? UMAD?

Still think you were mad brah

yeah guise I was so mad and like I had all the powa and everythin I cud hav deleted teh thread and baned Rith but I was BLINDED BY SUCH RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE that I cudnt do anyting.

• 1 year later...