The state of this forum is pretty tragic to be honest, It's the equivalent of going to a house you lived in as a child and finding it dilapidated, infested with meth heads and reeking of piss. Anyway add me if you still play WC3.

• Like 1

Part of me is tempted to implode our diplo discord but all that means is that everyone will move to the burger joint across the street. At this point, this far in the game, its a hindrance to use a forum as a primary communication medium and we'd end up suffering a lot if we made this our primary platform. 

We intend to keep the lights on as long as possible and maybe un-archive certain threads that have been hidden over the years, but unfortunately until discord does something dumb like ban free speech or turn SJW on their memberbase, we're probably going to be primarily active on discord. 

Either way, welcome to our neck of the woods @Metatron, feel free to peruse the old tomes. 

On 7/19/2020 at 11:12 AM, Abdel said:

Part of me is tempted to implode our diplo discord but all that means is that everyone will move to the burger joint across the street. At this point, this far in the game, its a hindrance to use a forum as a primary communication medium and we'd end up suffering a lot if we made this our primary platform. 

We intend to keep the lights on as long as possible and maybe un-archive certain threads that have been hidden over the years, but unfortunately until discord does something dumb like ban free speech or turn SJW on their memberbase, we're probably going to be primarily active on discord. 

Either way, welcome to our neck of the woods @Metatron, feel free to peruse the old tomes. 

I like your new avatar.

• Like 1